Thu, 06 Aug|
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr
AI Governance Framework Course
On 23 January 2019, Singapore released its Model Artificial Intelligence (AI) Governance Framework at the for public consultation, pilot adoption and feedback. The genesis of this Model AI Governance Framework also known as Model Framework can be traced to the efforts of policymakers and regulators
Time & Location
06 Aug 2020, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT+8
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr, 11 Cavenagh Rd, Singapore 229616
About the Course
In this interactive 1-day course, you will take stock of the emerging governance issues associated with AI and discuss current developments from a comparative perspective. Some discussion questions include: How can AI be governed? What are the instruments and approaches available? What are emerging governance and legal frameworks? What is the role of the state and what are the roles of companies and other stakeholders? What are the trends and developments in AI governance from a global perspective?
In this 1-day course, you will:
- Understand the meaning of the terms/jargons in the AI and AI governance related landscapes
- Understand the evolution of the use of AI in different industries
- Explore case studies of the latest market developments of AI-related technologies in the banking, construction, and logistic spaces including the use of robots
- Explore common misconceptions with respect to AI
- Analyse examples of The Internet of Things in the commercial and domestic space
- Understand the security issues involved in the The Internet of Things (IoT)
AI Governance Framework
Understanding The Legal Compliance of AI and IoTSGD 680.00
Course Subsidy Information
IBG-STS accredited course Enhanced Funding Support where 95% (till 30 June 2021; thereafter 70%) of the course fee is subsidised.
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years & above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
Grant capped at S$7,000 per participant per programme.
When a participant (Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, physically based in SG) is sponsorsed by company, Training Grant Allowance (TAG) of S$15/hour is available for programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 30 June 2021 and completed no later than 30 September 2021.
TAG will be reimbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies upon the participants' successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.