Thu, 18 Jun|
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr
Art of Strategic Thinking
The Complete Strategic and Leadership Insights for Business Leaders
Time & Location
18 Jun 2020, 09:00 GMT+8 – 19 Jun 2020, 17:00 GMT+8
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr, 11 Cavenagh Rd, Singapore 229616
About the Course
INTRODUCTION TO SUN TZU ART OF WAR FOR BUSINESS LEADERS
Your present is the product of your thinking and decisions made. Change you thinking and you can change the world” is a famous saying. However, to change for the better, you need to have the right thinking. To have the right thinking, you need to learn Sun Tzu’s Art of War. The Art of War is not just about warfare, it is about the winner’s mindset. It shows you how to win without a fight and how to build your power and influence so that others will willingly give in and follow your leadership. The Sun Tzu Art of War workshop is perfect for Business Leaders looking to strategise, make decisions, and lead others as a successful leaders
6 Key Takeaways
- The winner mindsets for thinking and decision making extended from Sun Tzu’s Art of War;
- The application of the Art of War for business success and sustained leadership;
- The complete insights of Sun Tzu’s Art of War for the design of strategies on one hand, and the leading and organizing of people for the execution on the other hand to achieve good success;
- The keys to becoming a great leader;
- How to build the ideal organization for an ever changing and complex world – the health and sickness of organization;
- Extending the mindset for investment decision making, negotiations, relationship building and others
Art of Strategy Course
fees are inclusive of buffet lunch, light refreshments and course materials
Course Subsidy Information
IBG-STS accredited course Enhanced Funding Support where 95% (till 30 June 2021; thereafter 70%) of the course fee is subsidised.
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years & above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
Grant capped at S$7,000 per participant per programme.
When a participant (Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, physically based in SG) is sponsorsed by company, Training Grant Allowance (TAG) of S$15/hour is available for programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 30 June 2021 and completed no later than 30 September 2021.
TAG will be reimbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies upon the participants' successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.