Tue, 12 May|
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr
Professional Certification in Social Media Marketing
Social Media is used by everyone today but not every company is successful in engaging their audience and growing their tribe. It costs relatively little to implement but it requires a long-term commitment, it’s easy to get started, and it can have an enormous financial impact on your business.
Time & Location
12 May 2020, 09:00 GMT+8 – 13 May 2020, 17:00 GMT+8
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr, 11 Cavenagh Rd, Singapore 229616
About the Course
This 2-day course will lay the foundation you need to know in appreciating the value of social media in your business within the digital marketing space. It outlines how to create interesting content, manage the different online conversations, and grow your network to build influence. There are also guidelines for companies to ensure they are social media engagement-ready which you will explore in this course. By the end of the course, you will be able to plan and implement social media strategy within corporate guidelines for your organisation.
In this 2-day course, you will learn how to
- Ensure your company is ready for social media
- Produce a social media usage policy and guideline
- Select the most suitable platforms for your company
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy
- Measure Key Performance Index
- Leverage on advanced platforms for productivity
- Professionals involved with hands-on management of social media platforms
- Professionals from Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, and Marketing Communications
- Business Owners and Leaders
- Identify business goals & set marketing objectives
- Positioning social media strategy in the overall marketing mix
- Identify ideal target audiences/customers
- Development of user persona
- Clarify your business’s social media goals
- Analyse different social media channels and practices
- Audit your current social media status
- Develop your content curation, collaboration and creation strategy
- Build your tactical communication plan
- Identify the opportunities and risk
- The best practices of social media
- The difference between active social media strategy and outpost social media strategy
- The difference between B2C and B2B social media strategy
- Conduct social media readiness assessment on different levels of management
- Develop a comprehensive social media usage corporate policy
- Develop a response strategy map to manage negative comments
- Evaluation of social media platforms based on corporate direction
- Construct your customised Key Performance Index
- Identify key advanced platforms suitable for corporate social media productivity
Public Relations & Social Media Strategist: Andrew Chow
Andrew has spoken in over 15 countries in a span of 5 years and has addressed more than 20,000 people on digital marketing, personal branding, enneagram, public relations, and branding. His 30-year career has seen him work with an array of clients including AXA Insurance, Singtel, Sony Pictures, M1, and Starhub.
While he is a successful entrepreneur and speaker based in Singapore, he is also the best-selling author of a highly popular series of books: Social Media 24/7, Public Relations 24/7 and Personal Branding 24/7. Andrew has had more than 300 interviews and features published about him and his business by both local and regional media.
Andrew was listed as the Top 10 Most Influential Speaker in Singapore in 2013 by the Singapore Business Review. Additionally, he won the Spirit of Enterprise in 2008 and the Successful Entrepreneur in 2010. Before he served as the President of the Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore (APSS), he also won the coveted Spirit of Service Award from the Industry.
Social Media Marketing
Fees are inclusive of hotel buffet lunch, light refreshments and course materials
Course Subsidy Information
IBG-STS accredited course Enhanced Funding Support where 95% (till 30 June 2021; thereafter 70%) of the course fee is subsidised.
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years & above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
Grant capped at S$7,000 per participant per programme.
When a participant (Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, physically based in SG) is sponsorsed by company, Training Grant Allowance (TAG) of S$15/hour is available for programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 30 June 2021 and completed no later than 30 September 2021.
TAG will be reimbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies upon the participants' successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.