Fri, 18 Sept|
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr
Reducing and Resolving Workplace Conflict with Ease
Workplace Conflict – The Productivity Destroyer With a highly diversified multi-generational workforce, workplace conflicts have increasingly become a key challenge for organizations. Workplace conflicts can destroy productivity and derail projects. It will also paralyze your group, department, or t
Time & Location
18 Sept 2020, 07:00 – 17:00
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr, 11 Cavenagh Rd, Singapore 229616
About the Course
Protect your career and workplace from the hidden costs of workplace tension and hostility Resolving workplace conflicts requires persistence, know-how, and faith in the process itself. When handled well, conflicts can actually improve subsequent workplace relationships by removing the toxic effects of gossips and aggressive behavior in the workplace
Upon completion of the workshop, you will gain a complete guide to navigate workplace frustrations and conflicts
- Diagnose conflict on your team and instil collaborative problem solving within the team
- Understanding & Dealing with Workplace Bullying & Harassment
- Skilful Attention to Rising Undercurrents and handle the daily onslaught of frustration without losing momentum
- Identify Workplace Conflict Predictors; Warning Signs/Symptoms
- Tips on how to avoid conflict and cynicism that drains energy and hurt relationships
- Using transformational mediation to overcome the interpersonal challenges holding your team back
- Developing a learning adaptive organization
- Converting adversarial behaviors to collaborative and transformational
- Arbitration and reducing likelihood of legal entanglements
- Effective tips on how to quickly calm agitated colleagues and customers
- Handy Peer Coaching & Counselling Tools
Organisational Psychologist - Dr Chris Fong
Prolific Leader; Psychologist; Award Winning Orchestra Conductor
Dr Christopher Fong is a prolific leader. Previously an international multi award winning orchestra conductor before embarking on a second career in psychological studies. As a Leadership Consultant, Christopher brings leadership from the concert hall to the boardroom with an impressive and successful track record of personal and professional achievements. Chris has an extensive speaking career, travelling the world lecturing to organizations on organisational change and development.
He has a strong passion to grow and work with young, dynamic and entrepreneurial leaders from SMEs to large MNCs. A strong advocate of work life integration, he continues to pursue his passion by accepting international and local invitations to conduct symphony orchestras and conduct leadership programs with them.
Workplace Conflict Resolution
Protect your career and workplace from the hidden costs of workplace tension and hostilitySGD 588.00
Course Subsidy Information
IBG-STS accredited course Enhanced Funding Support where 95% (till 30 June 2021; thereafter 70%) of the course fee is subsidised.
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years & above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
Grant capped at S$7,000 per participant per programme.
When a participant (Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, physically based in SG) is sponsorsed by company, Training Grant Allowance (TAG) of S$15/hour is available for programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 30 June 2021 and completed no later than 30 September 2021.
TAG will be reimbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies upon the participants' successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.