Thu, 20 Aug|
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr
Executive Certificate in Design Thinking
A Highly Effective Problem-solving Technique That Unlock Infinite Creative Business Solutions To Your Everyday Challenges
Time & Location
20 Aug 2020, 09:00 GMT+8 – 21 Aug 2020, 17:00 GMT+8
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centr, 11 Cavenagh Rd, Singapore 229616
About the Course
What is Design Thinking and Why Is It So Popular?
Design Thinking, a method developed by IDEO, a Global Consultancy based in Palo Alto, California. Design Thinking is an iterative user-centric process that seeks to understand user, challenge traditional assumptions, and redefine problems in an attempt to identify alternative strategies and solutions. Design Thinking provides a solution-based approach to solving problem through emotive lenses and sensitive feelers.
Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Creative Thinking & Total Customer Experience
Technology disruption and Digital Transformation has dramatically changed the way organizations evolve. Some of the world’s leading brands, such as Apple, Google, Tesla, Alibaba Samsung and GE, have rapidly adopted the Design Thinking approach, integrating creative problem solving, technology adoption and future proofing to propel their business forward. Design Thinking is being taught at leading universities around the world, including Stanford, Harvard and MIT. The key aim of Design Thinking is to provide a tried and tested systematic approach to transform you and your organization way in approaching business issues and coming up with innovative strategies that are both workable and productive.
2 Day Design Thinking & Innovation Strategy Masterclass: Instilling User Centric Mindset to Business Challenges Through Collaborative Learning
Whilst design thinking can bring about creative solutions to complex business problems, design thinkers constantly run headlong into challenges in bureaucratic and entrenched business cultures. In this highly practical masterclass, you will learn how successful companies and business leaders adopt Design Thinking approach to re-think how they approach planning and execution. For example, Design Thinking allows for the re-perceiving of existing practices like benchmarking and instead refocuses the process on uncovering insights rather than solely for comparisons.
Key Takeaways: Gain Practical Solutions to Overcome Business challenges Instantly
Learn practical tools and techniques on how to implement Design Thinking to your organization
• Understand the core principles and different approaches to Design Thinking
• A Step by Step guide on how a Design Thinking process: Ideate, Prototype, Test and Implement
• Develop practical skills to apply Design Thinking for creative problem solving, innovation and work improvement.
• How to effectively apply Design Thinking to changing context and/or different business scenario
• Learn how Companies uses pattern recognition and consumer insights to solve problem
• Gain Hands-on learning experience discover surefire ways to generate infinite solutions through divergent thinking and rapid prototyping
• The latest Use cases & Best Practices in Design Thinking
• Class discussion, reflection and collaborative Learning
Who should attend?
This Masterclass is ideal for
• Decision makers from any industry who want to improve their organization’s capacity to formulate and implement innovative strategies, as well as for entrepreneurs and startup business leaders launching new offerings.
• Executives or Senior officers seeking tools and techniques for maximizing innovation and entrepreneurship within a business environment
• Professionals involve in business development, consulting, business strategy, marketing and sales seeking tools and frameworks to capture and deliver on those ideas,
Through combining up-to-date management theory, together with practical realities of management using Case Studies, Video, Hands-on Practice. Role-Play, and teambuilding activities
Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Creative Thinking & Total Customer ExperienceSGD 1,200.00
Course Subsidy Information
IBG-STS accredited course Enhanced Funding Support where 95% (till 30 June 2021; thereafter 70%) of the course fee is subsidised.
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years & above will be eligible for 90% co-funding of direct training costs.
Grant capped at S$7,000 per participant per programme.
When a participant (Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, physically based in SG) is sponsorsed by company, Training Grant Allowance (TAG) of S$15/hour is available for programmes commencing between 8 April 2020 and 30 June 2021 and completed no later than 30 September 2021.
TAG will be reimbursed to the relevant sponsoring companies upon the participants' successful completion and passing the assessment component of the IBF-STS programme.